- excited... of course!
- "cantik nye.. tak nyesal beli" - love the print, love the fabric
- BUT i hate the big buckles & webbings yang berselirat di sana sini..
pic taken from here
then after few times practising indoor and outdoor.. I REALLY LOVE THIS CARRIER!!
COME, look at the carrier's features...
there is elastic bands on each webbing -- to rolled up the extra webbing for more neat look!
Tujuan - utk tak bagi shoulder straps terjatuh/slip from your shoulder.
Prevents small baby from 'sinking' in the carrier.
Also as safety feature.
and a BONUS, u dont have to take out your baby when swapping the carrier to another user!!
Also easy / more confident to swap baby from front carry to back carry and vice versa.. (but i still need assistant!)
8) Seat dart: especially if ur baby is not so petite
like my Faris bam bam . Seat dart makes baby more comfortable in the carrier. U will feel it too... if not, 'perut berlemak mummy berlaga perut' la i tell you.. lol
9) Folding: it has elastic strap to keep the carrier rolled up neatly, err.. i still dont master this! Still more room for improvement!
10) Price: aiyooo dont want to reveal here lah.. carik sendiri lah. I never tot that i would buy some thing like this, but honestly, IT'S WORTH THE MONEY I PAID FOR!!
11) Others:- it's bulky! It requires space in your diaper bag! If not in use, aiyooo pening mau simpan mana..
In conclusion, this is way better than JS SSC when it comes to size. JS SSC maybe more for petite Asian momma... ME? Asian momma but not so petite... :p
When i tried
1) Its body is rather small. For Faris, the tester SSC is just nice for him at his age now (though he can't arms out), but when he grew bigger/taller? I don't think the carrier would fit him anymore. -- maybe if JS can come with a bigger body? Custom-made maybe?
2) Hood is too? big. Detachable is ok, but if it comes with a pocket at the waist strap (like in Beco carrier) it would be an ideal to keep the hood.
3) Shoulder straps a bit too small -- wider maybe better. Err i'm talking about me - THE
AND I wish JS SSC can be custom made -- the fabric selections, the color for straps choices etc.. i know our resources are limited and our market is not as wide (yet), but some fabric selections and straps in various colours may attract more buyers?? Maybe...
WELL, if i don't 'meet' kYaz, surely JS SSC will be mine......... (i don't know if Syaz would entertain my 'custom-wishes'?)
Anyway, this review is based on my limited experiences...