Tefal Actifry -- there are few models, the black one cheapest is GBP119.99
I asked my friend in Aussie to look for Tefal actifry (she's coming back to Malaya soon and i have few stuff with her to be shipped in June) -- cheapest she can found is AUD289 -- but only reached me earliest end of June.
Some infos on philips website about Philips airfryer : http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=en&scy=my&ctn=HD9220/20
or read more here: http://mamamuhammad.blogspot.com/2011/09/philips-airfryer.html
- nak dapat cepat -- if Tefal fr Aussie, price around RM950-1000 -- but we'll receive it in August. DH konon ckp beli sini dgn harge yang lebih kurang, bleh dapat cepat so i can use it to cook my non-/less-oily confinement food...
sooo thoughtful ehh??
- price-wise --> Philips ni can get cheaper if buy from someone in FB (BarangMurahUK), priced around RM750 siap boleh installment 4x tp paling awal dapat end of august *gulp* lama tu -- again faktor waktu
- warranty -- some would offer international warranty, tp tak sure if beli fr Aussie or UK, warranty void ke tak -- we are considering after-sales services/warranty -- kalau beli sini, ada problem, bleh terus pegi ke kedai tu balik (well, we both are non-risk-takers)
- why Philips & not Tefal?? -- though Tefal nampak lagi besar compartment dia, and ada 'pengacau' (to make food evenly cooked -- so takyah terbalik2 kan during cooking), we are afraid that the 'pengacau' akan buat food eg ikan goreng hancur --> that is DH's concern. I never thought of that!! LOL..
- and dari segi size too -- since our benchtop in the kitchen is limited, i prefer the compact size of Philips airfryer...
Some websites with airfryer recipes: