Sunday, December 26, 2010

Babywearing - SSC: Bamberoo SV

this is my 1st custom carrier, thx to my friend Wendy who passed her slot to me :D

read here about Bamberoo carriers

- this is standard size carrier, body measuring 16" x 17"
- the centre is white solarveil (SV) fabric -- breathable, suitable for warm weather like ours, and - also has UV light protection properties (so it claims)
- this is reversible using red mini unikko marimekko fabric, reverses to Riley Blake blue owl roll call.
- strap is canvas, navy blue colour
- extras : fabric marimekko print chest strap, webbing keepers and roll-up straps



i received this carrier just in time for IBW 2010 walk.. so this pretty carrier went to the 2010 IBW held in KLCC on 9th October this year... and join the photoshoot too
and this pic won me 2nd prize in "2010 IBW Contest: Family Babywearing" category






with my best buddy - puan DNNA =D






and today... it went to a walk in JJ, Tmn Maluri..


























my carriers all come with 'sleeping dust'...







I LOVE this carrier.... very comfortable at waist and shoulder... body size is generous and can last for another year for Faris (IF i still wearing him). The waist is slightly thinner than Kanga waist and KP waist, but still comfy...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails